We have designed a 3-step process to help you evaluate our services and make an informed decision about working together. During this process you will receive a retirement scorecard that will address key areas of retirement success.
- Retirement Income
- Tax Planning
- Asset Protection
- Investment Management
For people who are potentially a good fit for our firm, there is no cost or obligation for this process as we want you to know exactly how we can help you before you pay us a single dollar in fees or trust us with a penny of your nest egg.
Our 3 Step process is listed below:
Step 1: Schedule Phone Call
A quick 15-minute phone call will give us both a chance to make sure our expertise matches your needs.
If we aren't the right financial planning firm to help you, we will happily point you to an appropriate firm that's better suited to your needs.
Step 2: Team Meeting
Like a doctor, it's important to diagnose before we prescribe.
During this hour long meeting we will get perfectly clear on your goals, concerns and unique financial situation.
Your answers to our questions, along with the documents we requested you bring, will guide our analysis.
Step 3: Our Analysis
With our Score Card analysis complete we will have another 1 hour meeting to discuss our findings.
We will answer three critical questions for you:
- Are you on track to reach your long-term goals (e.g. retirement, or work-optional living)?
- How can your tax bill be reduced?
- How can your investments be improved?
Sleep On It
Having been in business for more than 25 years, we are in no rush for you to make a decision. Prior to deciding whether we should work together, you will want to answer the following questions:
- Do I like/trust/respect the team at Sherrill Wealth Management?
- Will the benefits they provide exceed their cost?
- Do I understand and agree with their investment philosophy?
- Do their recommendations make sense to me?