The "No Bull" Second Opinion Process
It begins with a conversation.
We have designed a 3-step process to help you evaluate our services and make an informed decision about working together.
Why "No Bull"?
Simply put, because we strive to be the kind of wealth manager that we would want to work with. Over the past 25 years there seems to have been a proliferation of bull as it pertains to markets & money and we aim to spend the next 25 years filtering out that noise for our clients. It means we're committed to walking the walk of being good stewards for our clients. Its not a marketing pitch! It's a real mantra and culture that we live by.
Our "No Bull" Promise
- We are honest about what we do; we will be straightforward in how we work with you.
- If we are ever hypocritical - please call us out - we will do our best to clean up our act.
- We will not exaggerate or over-complicate our claims of value to our clients
- We will listen to you - you will be heard, and we will be honest in our replies; even if it means you may not like what we have to convey.
- We will communicate and deliver on our promises to you in a timely manner
- We practice mutual respect, and expect the same in return.
- If we make mistakes, we will take responsibility and make good.
We strive to fulfill these promises, both internally with our partners, and externally with you our clients. Ultimately it will be for you to decide if we achieve our mission. We welcome any challenge to live up to our promises.
Our Second Opinion Steps
During this process you will receive a retirement scorecard that will address key areas of retirement success.
- Income Sourcing
- Asset Structuring
- Tax Positioning
For people who are potentially a good fit for our firm, there is no cost or obligation for this process as we want you to know exactly how we can help you before you pay us a single dollar in fees or trust us with a penny of your nest egg.
Step 1: Schedule Phone Call
A quick 15-minute phone call will give us both a chance to make sure our expertise matches your needs.
If we aren't the right financial planning firm to help you, we will happily point you to an appropriate firm that's better suited to your needs.
Step 2: Discovery Meeting
Like a doctor, it's important to diagnose before we prescribe.
During this hour long meeting we will get perfectly clear on your goals, concerns and unique financial situation.
Your answers to our questions, along with the documents we requested you bring, will guide our analysis.
Step 3: Our "No Bull" Assessment
With our complete assessment we will have another 1 hour meeting to discuss our findings.
We will answer three critical questions for you:
- Are you on track to reach your long-term goals (e.g. retirement, or work-optional living)?
- How can your tax bill be reduced?
- How can your investments be improved?
Sleep On It
Having been in business for more than 25 years, we are in no rush for you to make a decision. Prior to deciding whether we should work together, you will want to answer the following questions:
- Do I like/trust/respect the team at Sherrill Wealth Management?
- Will the benefits they provide exceed their cost?
- Do I understand and agree with their investment philosophy?
- Do their recommendations make sense to me?